Atlantis offers a variety of educational programs and experiences that vary from International trips to the USA, UK, Europe, Dubai, South East Asia and Australia, to domestic programs that include Robotics & Electronics clubs, Astronomy and Astrophotography and Science workshops.
- SpaceTrek @ NASA’s Kennedy Space Center
- USA West Coast Adventure
- UK Arts & Literature Program
- Trips to Europe with focus on Technology, History & Arts
- Expedition Alps
- Mainland China and more…
- Electronics & Robotics Workshops & Clubs
- AstroTrek program in the Himalayas
- WoodsWalk & Trekking Expeditions
- SciTrek Series
- Individual STEM workshops
- Annual Curriculums
- Aerospace & Science Discovery Camps
It was very amazing, hunting constellations in a vast collection of stars. We were lucky enough to see and capture the Milky Way galaxy by using advanced telescopes. The rare experience in this trip is just unforgettable
All our team members learnt so much from the Atlantis team during their stay during AstroTrek. Their detailed and intellectual explanations gave them (our students) major insight into astronomy and astrophotgraphy.
SpaceTrek @ NASA's Kennedy Space Center
aka trip to NASA, focuses on offering advanced Space Exploration & STEM experience to students and teachers alike. The program excels at introducing futuristic space technologies and content for teaching science, mathematics, engineering and technology with a space exploration background. The camps offered at SpaceTrek are:
- Mission Robotics – 3 days and 5 days
- Rocketry – 3 days
- Near Space Investigation – 4 days
Along with the camp, combine visit to theme parks, cities on the US East Coast and West Coast.
In tune with our core philosophy of education through experience, Atlantis thrives to introduce new STEM(Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) based experiential learning programs. Sci Trek has been developed with a vision to nurture young minds and igniting the spirit of wonder and enquiry in students.
SciTrek Series offers multiple options for schools to choose from, which can be further tailored to suit individual requirements of different schools and different curriculums. The programs are categorised as:
- Aerospace & Science Discovery Camps – A day of fun and learning to students where they are introduced to some of the very important fundamental concepts of physics and engineering through hands on activities.
- Quantum Workshops – We offer workshops focused on various topics of science, engineering and mathematics. These workshops are a wonderful opportunity for the inquisitive minds willing to explore the depths of interesting concepts and topics.
- Annual Curriculums – We offer customised curriculums that can span during the entire academic year, with basic, intermediate and advanced modules that can extend over multiple years. We aim at complementing the existing subject curriculums with hands-on activities and supplemental theory.
Robotics Classroom focuses on creating an environment where students can innovate and develop SMART solutions to real world problems. The program includes CAD (computer aided design), Electronics, Mechanics and Mechatronics, Physics, Mathematics, Technology and basic and core sciences, Design and to some extent arts.
The program is focused on long term learning and can be customized based on the amount of time available to dedicate in a classroom environment as well as self-learning.
24 weekly 45 minute classes in a year, or several modules that last 3-4 hours, there are ways the program can be tailored for all schedule types.
The program spreads over 3 years:
- The first year covers introduction to electronics, basic circuit building, calculations, 2 projects, use of breadboards and soldering with printed circuit boards, design and planning basic electronics circuits.
- Second year starts with project based on 555 timers, and progresses to include advanced electronic components, graduating to micro controllers, input/output, interfacing, logic levels, and Robotic Arm programming
- Third year takes students to another level of micro controller programming – working with Arduino, sensors, wireless communication, motors and motion controllers, and two advanced projects.
More modules will be added as time progresses, and some of them might be updated based on advancement of technology and availability of resources. Each module will be designed to become stand alone as well as part of a perpetual program.
Educational Trips to Europe
Europe is a versatile continent where one can spend months exploring Art, History and Technology alike. From ultra-modern facilities, super fast cars to centuries old castles, picturesque mountains to lush green fields, there is always something new to see and experience.
Our programs to Europe widely explore Art, History and Technology. CERN, Airbus A380 Factory, BMW Super Car Factory, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Vatican, Jungfraujoch, Stettler Chocolate Factory are some of the places we highlight but our real strength lies in working with our clients to create a focused program that matches your requirements and educational goals. Programs can include components from (but not limited to):
- Switzerland: CERN, Chocolate Factory, Watch Museum, Jungfraujoch, Most Titlis, Geneva, Zurich, Bern
- France: Hop On Hop Off in Paris, Notre Dame, Opera, Grand Palais, Eiffel Tower, Musée du Louvre, Euro Disney, A380 Airbus Factory
- Germany: BMW Super Car factory, the Olympic park and BMW Museum, take a Mike’s Bike tour of Munich, visit Biotechnology labs, learn about Nano technology at Germany Science Museum
- Italy: Rome, Venice, Milan, Florence, Pisa, take a Hop On Hop Off bus tour of Rome visiting – Colosseum, Pantheon, Museums and Fontana de Trevi, the Vatican, Doge’s palace in Venice, a Gondola ride on the canals of Venice
Astronomy & Astrophotography in the Himalayas
For the first time in India, we are offering a unique adventure & educational experience in world class luxury camping facilities. Combining personal development challenges with science, astronomy and astrophotography, we have developed wholly remarkable enrichment experience.
The program is encourages students to explore the world around them, inspiring a lifelong passion and inquisitive desire to learn about the Universe we live in. The major components of the program include:
- Solar Astronomy
- Star Gazing using a variety of tools
- Science & Adventure
The Himalayas offer a perfect environment for outdoor activities. The clear skies and high altitude provide the ideal conditions for Astronomy & Astrophotography.